Friday, November 4, 2011

October In Review

Okay, sorry that I'm a little behind. I forgot about doing a month in review until right now. October has seemed to flash by and I'm taken by surprise that it's already over. I looked down at the calendar and realized that it was already November. Oh how time flies. It's crazy.
So here we go, October in review. I hope you enjoy!

Project most likely to use an ice pick:
DIY Photo Board!


Most Likely to be on my Christmas Wishlist:
These adorable pendant lights from Ikea. Or if I have enough time I'll try one of the DIY pendants.



Place I'll be when I get a Vacation:
Up at my cousin's cabin. It's so relaxing and fun up there. The view up there is gorgeous and it's a blast in the winter with all the snow.


Most Likely to Inspire Me:
This awesome crayon art. I want to try it really bad. It looks like a lot of fun.


Most Likely to get up at 6:30 on a Sunday Morning to Make Bread:
Um, yeah, that would be me. It was worth it though. My family and I quickly polished it off. Delish! (Click here to see post.)


So that's October in review. I hope that November will be just as great if not better. Have a happy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment