Thursday, October 27, 2011

I need some inspiration...

Sorry guys, I haven't really shared any projects lately. I promise I'll be back soon with some projects/ posts about me. I won't bore you with tons of random pictures or anything. I'll think up something good. I have some ideas, but I've got to get to work on them. You know how it is, you really want to do something, but you can't ever seem to find the time. Well, that's what it's been like for me lately.
Anyway, I just want to share with you some furniture, paint colors, and projects that I like. Maybe it'll give you some inspiration. Maybe it'll give me some inspiration.











 I've seen this idea before and I think it's really cool. They take crayons and glue them onto a canvas. Then they blow dry it so they melt. It turns out really cool. I want to try it.

 Here's another angle. This one kind of shows how it looks a little more.
 I've been looking for boots forever! I can't seem to find any because I don't want a really big heel. I really like these ones. I like the buckles, the heels and the color. I want them!

 And then I really liked this jacket. I have this obsession with jackets. I love them. I have a whole bunch in my closet and I'm always looking for an opportunity to wear them. That's why I like fall and winter, because it's the perfect weather to wear jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment