Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Girl Can Never Have Too Many.... Part 1


I love journals. They come in so many cute designs and you can even decorate your own. I have a lot of journals. Some of them I use on a daily basis, some I use once a month. I even have some that don’t have a use at the moment except looking cute on my desk.


These are my every day journals. I’ve finished the Mary Engelbreit (on the top), but I’m still working on the one that I decorated (on the bottom). I try to write in this journal every day, though I probably only write in it every 2 to 3 days.

This is my affirmation book. We made them all as a family. Whenever I come upon a good quote or saying that I like, I just jot in down inside. It’s great to look back on when I’m having a bad day.

I call this journal my 1000+ gifts journal. I write some of my gifts inside. It helps me realize what I have and to be thankful for it.
 

In this journal I just jot down idea. For my blog, a craft, decorating, or pretty much anything else that comes to mind. It’s great to get those ideas down so I can refer to them later on.
I keep this small journal inside my purse. When I see something I like or a cute idea, I just write down a few words so I can remember. I write about crafts, furniture, clothing, hair, or decorating.  I also write down things that inspire me.
In this notebook I write down ideas for my house. What my dream home would be, how it would be designed, and what kind of furniture and decorations it would have. It helps me bring those ideas into my current home.

No comments:

Post a Comment