Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Have a Confession

Sorry guys, I've been taking a break the last couple days. I've actually been at my cousin's cabin. So I've spent the last three days sleeping, riding 4 wheelers, having a wii competition, crafting and just hanging out with my family. It was gorgeous up there. The leaves were changing and some had even fallen already. There were a lot of aspens with their amazing yellow leaves. It was so beautiful.











And those are my new cute shoes. Aren't they adorable?!?! Their from Lands End. When I saw them I immediately fell in love and just had to get them. I got a great deal on them too.

Anyway, that's just a small snippet of all of the pictures I took. It was gorgeous and it had so many photo opportunities. I had a great time, even though I'm a little short on sleep. I love my family. They're so much fun to be with. It's never boring.
So that's about it. Did you have any fun weekend get aways? Find a great place for photos? Spent half of your weekend competing in a wii competition? Tell us about your fun weekend. We'd love to know.

See ya Monday! (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment