Friday, December 9, 2011

Month in Review (November)

Sorry guys, I've been amazingly busy this past week. I'm finally getting around to a month in review for November. I'm sorry that it's a little late. Anyway, let's get started.

Craftiest Toolbox:
My Crafters Toolbox! All of the crafting supplies I couldn't live without.



Most Thankful:
This award goes to my thankful tree. It helps us realize everything we are so blessed to have.

Best Craft Made On Thanksgiving:
It's also the only craft I made on Thanksgiving. These awesome para cord bracelets.

 What a Girl Can Never Have too Many of:
Journals. Click here and here to see some of my journals and some of my ideas.



Anyway, that's about it. This has been a crazy month, I can't imagine what December's going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment