Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Saturday

I confess. I don't have anything cool projects or pictures to share today. I know that I said I would, but I totally forgot about the Halloween party I was invited to today. I only had an hour to put together a costume. (I was a fairy.) Anyway, the party took a big chunk of my day and afterwards we decided to go shopping for kitchen faucets. We found one we liked and are now in the process of installing it. What fun. I'll try to be back tomorrow with some projects and pictures. I'm already working on several projects and I have some pictures that I want to take and share. I'll try to accomplish at least one so I can share it with you guys tomorrow. Sorry about all of the excuses I keep coming up with, but what can I say? I'm a very busy girl. For right now though, I'm stuck without any water (because we had to turn it off to install our faucet.) and I'm about ready to get ready for bed. Sadly though, I can't because of the lack of water. Why do we choose to turn the water off at 8:00 on a Saturday night? I have no idea.

Anyway, Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment