Friday, September 30, 2011

Whew...

That was a very hectic week, but looking back it doesn't look like I got very much done. Seriously, I don't remember accomplishing a single thing. Oh well, I guess we all have those weeks. Anyways, I guess I did accomplish a little something because I made a list of what I need to do this weekend. That's what I do, if I don't want to do something at the moment I just put it on a list to do at some later time. That's how I work.
Here is my list of things to do this weekend:

-Make wall art (Click here to see my inspiration) Luckily I have started on that though. (Click here to see)

-Make some greeting cards (I have some fun ideas that I want to try out. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.)

-Find some fabric for the pillows that I want to make

-Decide on the bedspread that I want (Oh my goodness. I cannot decide what bedspread that I like more. I have been debating for over two weeks. Help!)

-And last but not least, get some sleep. I haven't gotten any during the last days, so please excuse me if I nod off for a moment. :)

Anyway, I'll let you know what I accomplish and what gets added to my list for next weekend. Besides, I'll probably come up with a million ideas that I just have to try. Who knows? Maybe I won't accomplish anything. I personally wouldn't be suprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment