Monday, September 19, 2011

Adorable Frames


I made these super cute frames. (Not to brag or anything.) The frames aren't anything special by themselves, but I really like them with the pictures in them. I just had some spare frames, so I decided to paint them. The bigger one is just a regular wooden frame, but the smaller one is metal. It used to be red, but I didn't like it. I didn't know if the paint would stick to it, but luckily it did. I did two layers of paint for both of them. For the pictures they were just some scrap booking things I had. I just put the picture on the solid color and ta-dum! Beautiful wall art. I'm not sure if I'm going to hang them on the wall or place them on my desk. Anyway, I love them!

ps Sorry the picture isn't the greatest. I blame it on the bad lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment