Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just Some Stuff

Sorry, I decided to take a break on Friday and Saturday. Looking at a lot of other blogs, it looks like they did too. Good, now I don't feel as guilty.
Anyway, I've decided to share so super cute rooms with you. Enjoy!


 I love the wall art. So cool! I'm also fascinated by the pillow with the feather on it. I've been wanting to make some pillows for some time and I think that just pushed me over the edge. Now all I need is some cute fabric. Any ideas where to get some?

 I really like the couch. I love how they're not afraid to use such a bold print. I'm not quite sure about that huge TV though.
 Again, I love the wall art. And once again, I also love the pillows. I need fabric!!

 I like how this room gives you a calm feeling. I like the different shades of blue. I'm not usually one for blue, but I really enjoy this room.

I really like the rug. I'm a sucker for cool geometric designs. I don't like the fireplace though. It's kind of weird.

 Green. I love green, but I think they went just a little overboard on this room. I am fascinated with the cool shelves though. I've got to get me some of those.

 Lately, I've had a passion for chairs that hang from the ceiling. I have no idea where it came from, but I'm in love. I think you can get some from Ikea, but I'm not sure. If you know where to find some, please leave me a comment.

 Oh look another hanging chair. I love it!
 Once again, a hanging chair. Did I happen to mention that I love those things? No? Well, I do.

 And last, but not least another hanging chair. What a surprise. And guess what, I love it!

Well that's about it for now.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment