Friday, September 23, 2011

I need a new camera........



Oh my goodness. I need a new camera in a bad way. Right now I have a Cannon A530 and it doesn't take that good of pictures. For example click here and here.  If you have a good camera, please I beg, leave a comment.

 This is my current camera. Not too cool, right? The quality isn't the greatest and it is pretty basic. If you just need a simple camera, this is a good one. It's easy to use and pretty simple.  If you're looking for a nice quality camera, this is not the one you're looking for.

I hope this is my future camera. It isn't the one that I really want, but it's a lot nicer than the one I have now. I enjoy doing photography and I want to be able to take it up a level. I am so jealous of my family's cameras. They have all of these fancy lenses and all I have is a simple zoom button.

pssst...... Another bonus of a fancy camera is that you need a nice camera bag to keep it in. Here are some of my favorites.






The bags shown above are all from Jo Totes. I am in love. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment