Thursday, June 28, 2012

A new addition to my wall

I used to have a big bulletin board up on my wall before I put up my map. I've been missing it. I like to have somewhere to hang pictures, quotes and reminders. The thing is that I also love my map. I didn't want to have to take it down to hang up my bulletin board. I tried looking for a smaller one that I could hang next to my map, but I didn't have any luck. I finally decided to cut down the bigger one that used to hang on my wall. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I painted the frame, so that it would match the map. I love the finished product. It's not too big, but it's perfect for what I need it for.




Just a quick brakedown of everything on the bulletin board:

 This is one of my favorite quotes. It's from Monk, my all time favorite TV show.

 Just a random mustache I drew. I have aquired a love for them lately.

 A postcard my good friend sent me from Australia.

 I saw this on Pnterest and had to make one for myself. Take what you need: courage, hope, faith, bravery....
 A quote I typed up on this paintchip with my typewriter.

 I love the colors on this card I got. I had to do something with it besides putting it in a box or drawer.

I'm in love with this chair. I love the colors and the vintageness.

And just one last look at the new addition to my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment