Friday, June 29, 2012

button, button...

....whose got the button?

I was going through all of our buttons to find the perfect one for my day planner. (Click here to see more about that) I found some pretty cool ones and just some plain old weird ones.

I pulled these out and realized they matched my nails perfectly. What a coincidence!

There were quite a few anchor buttons. (These were the best ones) I've noticed anchors are becoming more popular so I pulled them out just in case.

I thought it was funny that this button said "French Toast." Why would anyone put that on a button?

I thought these buttons were some of the weirdest. There was one that was covered in some sort of fur or something, but I quickly put it back in the jar because it felt very weird.

Elephant buttons! I love elephants, so it made my day to find these.

I thought these just looked so cute and "buttony."
This is my collection of favorite buttons. So many different styles, colors, shapes and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment