Sunday, January 22, 2012

DIY notebooks

I had a composition book that I had decorated a while ago, but I didn't like the style anymore. I just took off the old paper and redecorated it. Whenever I decorate notebooks with modge podge, the front cover always bends. I thought up a little way to keep my notebook closed and keep the front cover from bending.

I just punched a whole in the front of my notebook. I found a cute button. I pushed the back of it through the hole and secured it inside. I then punched another hole in the back. You have to make sure that the holes are lined up. I then got a small hair elastic and threaded it through the hole and secured it. I had it go around to the front of the notebook and wrap around the button to keep the cover closed.




No comments:

Post a Comment