Monday, January 23, 2012

Beautiful Moments

It seems as if I see a beautiful sunset every evening. I always rush to find my camera, but by the time I get back the sun has set and the moment has passed. Well, I guess I got lucky the other night. I look outside and see the beautiful sky. I whip out my iPod and start snapping photos. I didn't want to miss the beautiful scene. The pictures aren't as great as they could have been, but I at least got some. These sun sets make me realize how much beauty there is around us, and how much we miss out on it. Even the small things can make us realize how much we have and that we need to be thankful for it.



I edited the picture above on my iPod. The app is called "Vintage Camera." I've had fun playing around with it. I think it made the sun set look gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment