Thursday, December 22, 2011

A few pictures (Christmas)

 Here are a few pictures of our house during the Christmas season.


 I put some gum balls, mint taffy and candy canes in a jar. It adds a festive and fun look to the kitchen. It's also pretty tempting to each something each time you walk by. We have a rule that you can't eat anything until Christmas is over.


 Here are our skiers. We put them up on our chair rail. They're fun and original. The only problem is that they get knocked down all the time. They're kind of old, but they add a fun little twist.




I just can't get over my Christmas tree. I thought I could never have a cute one, but I did this year. I love the vintage ornaments and strung popcorn.

I love the Christmas season! It's so much fun and there's so much to be inspired by. It's a wonderful time to spend with family and grow closer. I love it, I wish it would last all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment