Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Break

Well,I'm back. Sorry that's it's been a while, but I've spent the last several days hanging out with my family and exploring my new iPod touch. (Yes,I actually got one for Christmas!) Anyway, it's been a fun week of games, movies, and family. I've enjoyed experiencing the Christmas spirit. It's so magical and fun. It's my favorite time of the year. Luckily, it isn't quite ever yet. We still have New Years to celebrate. Another fun weekend to spend with family and friends..


 Here are my favorite boots! I've been looking for several years for some boots that I absolutely love and this year I finally found them. They were kind of pricey, but it was definitely worth it.

 We went to this really cool hotel downtown. They have a fun little scavenger hunt. When you find all of the items you go to the toy store to get a sticker. You then take the sticker to the bakery to get a sugar cookie. It was fun. They toy store was really cool. It had all of these fun original toys. They also had huge tubes of gum balls. It looked so cool I couldn't resist taking a picture.


 This is a phone in the calling room in the hotel. I hurried and popped in to get this picture. I like the vintage look.

 This is just a score sheet from a fun game I played with my family. I was playing around with the photo affects on my iPod touch.

Anyway, I hope you had a great Christmas and a fabulous New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment