Sunday, October 2, 2011

September In Review

Okay, I've decided to start something new. At the end of each month I'm going to review what I did and hand out some awards. (Sorry, but I'm not giving them to readers. We're giving them to projects and things we did through out the month.) Anyway, since I've never done this before I'm just going to do September.
So here you go, September in review.

Most Likely to Receive a Make-Over:
This blog. I have changed it up so many times, it's crazy!

Most Likely to Receive the Rollie Pollie-ish award:
The Rollie Pollie! This cute and cleaver beanbag chair. Click here for the tutorial.


Most Likely to get Squashed:
Scream'n Beans! Click here to start squashing!


Most Likely to find a way into my room:
This adorable desk! I am still searching for one. Let me know if you know where to get one or one like it.


Weirdest Of All:
Me! Click here to find out a list of weird things about me. Enjoy!


Most Likely to Inspire:
Young House Love. Gosh how I love that place! Click here to see my post about my favorite rooms in their house. Click here to go to their blog.



Puffiest Creation:
The Tissue Paper tissue flower! Click here to see tutorial.

Most likely place to buy fabric:
Fashionable Fabrics! They have the cutest fabric selection I have ever seen. They have a huge variety. The only problem is that they're super expensive. Click here to visit their site.

So that's about it. September in fast forward. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Did you have any crazy projects? Cute fabric stores? Anything inspiring? I'd love to hear all about it.

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment