Monday, September 12, 2011

I've Been Inspired

I dropped by Young House Love today. Oh my goodness! Their house is so amazing! I'm in love with it. They have inspired me. I now have this unquenchable desire to paint ever room in my house. I also want to go spend a whole bunch of money on cute furniture. I'm so jealous. I want my house to be as cute as theirs. I'm going to start with a new bed spread that I just bought. I'm going to give it to myself as a birthday present (which is coming up soon!).

 I love the yellow front door. It's so bright and inviting. I now want to pain my door yellow!

I am so very jealous of their sun room. I want a sun room! I also love the cow pillow. Mooo!

I really like the desk. They made it themselves. I'm in the process of looking for a cute desk at the moment.

 I'm in love with their master bedroom! Oh my goodness. I absolutely adore the chandelier and the striped pillows. Adorable!

 I am absolutely awestruck by their beautiful living room. It's so fresh and modern. I love how the green rug adds a bright splash of color.

 They're still working on their kitchen, but so far I'm in love with it. I really like the green walls. And I love their little dog under the table. His name is Hamburger.
 I LOVE their guestroom. Sheesh! I want to be a guest there. I don't even have a guest room. Sorry guys, if you stay at my house you're sleeping on the floor. jk!

 I want this dining room! I love the cupboards on the wall. I also love how they're not afraid to use such bold and vibrant colors.
ps Above is the bedspread that I bought. I got it at Kohls for only like $45. What a great deal. I love that place :) (It looks better in real life. I promise.)

[Update: I just went back to Kohls and I got the bedspread for only $25. What a deal!]

No comments:

Post a Comment