Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Have an Itch To Paint

Yup. I do. I've been wanting to paint my bedroom for quite some time now, but I can't decide on a color. I am debating between green and blue. Here is some inspiration that I found. Now if only I could decide.

 I love how they used that dark blue. I believe it's called Peacock blue, but I'm not positive. The first time I saw it, I fell in love. I also adore the rest of the room. Cute!

 I also like the light blue. It gives the room a fresh feeling. I also like how they had the white molding to contrast. I am in love with the chandelier too.

 It's a nice green, but I might tone it down just a notch.

 I love this green. I also like how they have the mirror in a darker shade. I love it!

 This is a little too dark for me, but I love the bed/ couch thing.

 It's a really nice green. I also like the small strip of blue above the window. I would do one or the other though, not together.

 This is a nice blue. It gives the room a fresh and clean look.

 I really like this blue. It's a really nice shade.

 This is also another nice color, but I don't like their choice of furniture. Ugh.

 It's a little too strong for me, but it fits the room nicely.

 I really like this blue. I also love the lanterns in the corner.

I love this design. It is so cool! I want it in my room. Adorable!


Or if I really wanted I could go yellow. I love the chandelier decal on the wall. I think it would be a cool addition to my room. I've been looking for decals that match. The best I've found is some of the Eiffel Tower. They were like $15 bucks for one thought. That's a little out of my price range.

 Or if I really wanted I could just do some of every color. It reminds me of when you're customizing your colors on word or paint. Love it!

So, at the moment I'm leaning towards blue. It's grabbing me a little more than green. I also think it would be really hard to find the perfect shade of green. I'm not quite sure though. I'll update you later on.

Anyway, Have you had any fun painting projects going on lately? Any projects of any sort? Let us know. But for now, Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment