Sunday, September 18, 2011

Organizing an Open Book Case

I have this open book case in my room, and I never seem to know what to do with it. It's really nice and it matches my room nicely, but it I don't know how to organize it. Well, today I found my answer. I was looking around on Young House Love and I found this post on how to organize your book shelves. It was really helpful. You should check it out.

I've always had a hard time organizing my bookshelf because I feel everything needs to be on there. I didn't know where to put it if I took it out. To solve my problem I just dedicated a box in my room to anything I didn't want in there at the moment. It's nice because whenever I feel that I want to switch something up or take something out I can. I just keep it in my closet for whenever I need it. Problem solved. It also works with any room in your house. Just dedicate a box for each room. (If the room's bigger, you can divide it into sections so you can find stuff more easily. You can also use cute totes so you can use them for display too.

No comments:

Post a Comment