Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm trying to redo my room.....

I'm in the process of redoing my room. I've been working on it for a long time, but I'm still not getting anywhere. I want to paint one wall green, but I'm not sure. I might actually paint it blue. But then I start wondering if I want to paint all of the walls gray. Or something entirely different. I have no idea.
     I also thought I found the bedspread that I wanted (click here to see post) , but I found another one at Target that I really like too. (I tried to find a picture of it, but I couldn't. Sorry) It was only $8. Oh my goodness! What a deal! Now I'm going to have to decide.
     I'm looking for a desk at the moment too. I found this really cute one on a blog, but I couldn't find where they got it. I was going to attempt to make it, but I got too lazy and decided not to. I found another one on Young House Love that I like too, but I'd have to make it. I do have a desk now, but it doesn't have enough storage for me. I also want a white desk, and it's brown. Oh my goodness, I don't know what to do. And if that's not enough, I want to make some new pillows and curtains. Wow. I'm not exactly sure what I'm thinking. Or if I'm thinking at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment