Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 for 10 {10 reasons to make a dreamcatcher}

I've been wanting to make a dreamcatcher for a while,
but I had no idea how to make one. I finally saw this idea on Pinterest.
{sorry, I tried to find the source but I couldn't}
These are the supplies I used. The inside of an embroidery hoop, a doily,
some string/cord and some beads.

I put a dab of hot glue on the embroidery hoop and then pressed the tip of the doily on it.

I threaded the beads on the cord and tied a knot in between each of them.
I just double knotted it onto the hoop.

 
10 reasons to make a dream catcher:
{1. they catch bad dreams}
{2. they use old lace doilies}
{3. They are super easy to make}
{4. They're a super cool decoration}
{5. You get to use beads}
{6. they're really quick to make}
{7. They are way cute}
{8. They make great wall hangings}
{9. They make me happy}
{10. they help you have good dreams}
 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment