Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mmmmm.... (crepes)

I can't believe I've never shared this recipe with you. It is my all time favorite food- crepes. It's pretty simple. I make them at least once a week. They're good for breakfast, snack, dessert, brunch or pretty much anytime.

Ingredients:
1 cup of flour
2 eggs
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of water
1/4 tsp. of salt
2 TBSP of margarine (melted)

This makes 16+ crepes. When I make them I usually double the recipe. We found that if we triple it, it doesn't fit in the blender.

Just throw it all in the blender and blend it until it's smooth. We have a crepe maker that we cook them with, but you can cook them on a skillet. For toppings you can use fruit, nutella, yogurt, whipped cream, icecream or cinnamon and sugar. My favorite combo is raspberries, nutella and whipped cream. Mmmmm.....



No comments:

Post a Comment