Saturday, May 26, 2012

A rainy day and a little craft

It's been rainy all day so we spent the day inside. I was looking on Pinterest for a little inspiration when I stumbled upon this. I like the style, but not necessarily the "gypsy" charm.

I like the multiple bracelets grouped together. I decided it would be nice to have a new little accessory, so I pulled out all of our beads. I already had a light blue bracelet, so I just decided to match my new bracelets to that so I wouldn't have to make as many. I made a turquoise one with some gold accents. For the other one I just braided some crafting string together. I was going to do a fishtail braid with it, but I didn't cut enough string, so I just settled for braiding it. I needed a new bright accessory for summer and this was just the thing. I threw it together in about twenty minutes. Pretty easy and very cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment