Friday, April 20, 2012

just some waffles

I love making and eating delicious breakfasts. One of my favorite breakfast food is waffles. We used to never make them because they would stick to our waffle maker. I love them so much though that I found that if I spray the waffle maker in between each waffle with cooking spray they won't stick. Here's the recipe I usually use. It's from "Betty Crocker's Cookbook." They're pretty easy and they don't take long to make. I usually double the recipe.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 cups of flour
1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted, or vegetable oil
1 3/4 cups of milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
4 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt

Just mix everything together and start cooking them. I think they're pretty easy. If I don't have time to cook all of them I just cook a few and stick the rest of the batter in the fridge for another time.


This is my favorite way to have my waffles. I put nutella, whipped cream and blackberries. Mmm.....delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment