Thursday, March 29, 2012

my bucket list

So we all have our lists of all the things we want to do before we die. We all have our bucket lists. I've been wanting to think up a way to display my "bucket list." I found this little white bucket and I thought it would be perfect for this little craft. I cut some plain paper and backed it with some cute patterned paper. I made about six pages, but it's nice because I can add to it whenever I think up new things I want to add. Since a lot of the things on my bucket list have to do with traveling, I used an old map to make a tag for the bucket.
Here's just a few of the things on my bucket list:
Go to Paris
Visit all 50 states
Learn how to rock climb
Send a message in a bottle
Visit all seven continents
Ride in a helicopter
Have my 11:11 wish come true
Watch the ball drop in Times Square
Solve a Rubik's cube
Go into an airport and buy tickets for a random flight



No comments:

Post a Comment