Friday, March 9, 2012

a little shopping spree

Well I was feeling a little low on fabric so I headed over to the fabric store. It's impossible to leave that store without buying anything. There is so much cute fabric. It's overwhelming. I chose a few of my favorites and ended up with four different patterns. I plan to make a bag out of two of the fabrics, but the other two are just to have around for when I need some fabric. I like having cute fabric around in case I have a sudden urge to make something that requires fabric. And besides, who doesn't love buying fabric?

 These are the four fabrics that I chose. I'm quite happy with them. They make me happy.

 These are the two fabrics that I'm going to use to make my new bag. The green floral is the main fabric and the blue is for the accents.

This is just a close up of on of the other fabrics I got. I love fabric. It just makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment