Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Few Random Pictures

So, I've been messing around with my "Vintage Camera" app again. I've been having a lot of fun with it. Here are some random pictures from some random moments.


 1. The first picture is a box that I decorated a while ago. I store all of my cards in there. Not only is it handy, but it's a nice decoration too.

2.I made a little clothes line for notes and pictures that I want to display. I love the little "Take What You Need" sign. I saw one on Pinterest and I just had to make one for myself.

3.I made this bag last summer. I just needed something new and fresh. I use it all the time now. It's big enough to hold everything I need, but not too big that it's annoying. It's perfect!

4. This is just a close up of the tag on the card box I decorated.

5. We had a game night at my cousins house. All of the little kids were playing "Cooties." I was taking pictures and snapped one of the box.

6.This is also a picture on my "clothes line." I love the chair. I didn't edit it, because I wanted the chairs color to show up good. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment