Tuesday, November 29, 2011

whew (thanksgiving weekend)

Wow. That was a crazy weekend. I started it out with a great thanksgiving. We had some family over. Even though it was slightly hectic, it was a lot of fun. At midnight I headed over to Kohls for their Black Friday sales. Boy, I'm crazy. There were people running all over the place and screaming. It was crazy. We went to Target afterwards. The line was HUGE, but of course we decided we needed something there and had to stand in it. I got home around 3 in the morning and zonked out. I was exhausted. I woke up around 11. We decided to get our Chirstmas tree. It is still standing, undecorated, in our family room. We've been too busy to decorate it.

Although my weekend was crazy, I'm glad that I have so much to be thankful for. Amongst all of the hectictness, I realized I am very blessed. I'm glad that I have time to give thanks.

So, how was your Thanksgiving? Any crazy Black Friday stories? I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment