Saturday, October 8, 2011

Having Something Ugly and Making it Cute (And Usefull)

I have a shoebox full random nick nacks that I want/ need to keep. I always feel that I have to keep it tucked away because it's so ugly. I decided to cuten it up today.

 I started by painting the edges white. I was going to paint the whole box, but then I realized that would be a waste of paint. Since I was going to cover the box with paper, only the edges would show.



I then proceeded to cute all of these little butterflies out of this paper. Let me tell you, it's a lot of work. I was going to cute out more, but I gave up.


 I then covered the whole box in coordinating paper. I think it turned out really cute. I now have a cute box to display and it serves a purpose at the same time. Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment